We took our pro-level cyclocross race machine and modified it for longer adventures on rough roads, gravel and dirt. With a lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame featuring flat-mount disc brakes and 12mm thru axles front and rear, the TCX Advanced SX puts you in control on rough roads and dirt. The frame has plenty of clearance for its oversized 40c tires. The cockpit, featuring wider handlebars and a slightly shorter stem, gives you confidence and control riding through ruts and over rocks. And a wide-range 1x11 drivetrain is perfect for off-road adventure. The D-Fuse composite seatpost adds compliance, allowing you to float through washboard bumps and stay smooth all day long.
• Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost
• Advanced-grade composite fork with alloy/composite OverDrive steerer and 12mm thru-axle
• SRAM Rival 1 1x11 speed drivetrain 40T - 11/42
• SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc brakes
• Giant P-X2 Disc tubeless wheelset with Maxxis Rambler tubeless tire